Get this service done quickly and efficiently by the experts here at Home Plus Painting. We understand how important it is to feel confident and worry-free when it comes to the service we provide. Our dedicated staff invests the time and energy necessary to be well prepared for any unique requests or special concerns our clients may have.
Get the results you deserve with this quality service, and at an affordable price too! Our qualified team of professionals brings their experience and know-how with them on every job. But what really sets our services apart from the rest of the industry is our attention to detail and receptiveness to the unique needs of each client.
Are you interested in working with a professional Painting & Interior Service? We supply all the equipment and skills necessary to tackle just about every type of job our clients have for us, no matter how big or small it may be.
We’re committed to providing consistently reliable service in a timely and professional manner.
Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing
New Cabinets (paint or stain grade)
Existing Painted Cabinets – Changing the color
Hardwood Cabinets to a Quality Painted Finish
Apply a Distressed Look, Crackle, Old World or other Unique Glazing to your Cabinets
Removal of Hardware and Reinstall
Sprayed Option or Hand-Brushed Options
Solid Colors or Light Antique Finishes Staining & Lacquering of Existing Wood Cabinets
Stripping Old Finish and Restaining
Refinish Kitchen Cabinets
Stripping & Refinishing or Glazing
Entertainment Systems (paint, stain or faux finishes)
Custom Stains & Distress Finishes
1. Prepare for painting including covering the floor with construction paper then drop clothes and masking walls with paper and plastic.
2. Label all your drawers/doors where hardware will later cover.
3. Clean with a de-greaser/de-glosser.
4. Sand surfaces with 220 grit paper and clean dust with a vacuum and clothe.
5. Apply prime coat. We used a special primer for these cabinets. If we are painting an old finish try to use a solvent based primer so it seals out old oil residue.
6. Sand with 320 grit and clean to remove contaminants.
7. Apply first top coat and sand with 400 grit.
8. Apply the final top coat.
Drywall Installation & Repair … Wall and Ceiling
Taping and Plastering
We are able to patch any amount and any configuration of drywall holes and damages on any project scale.
Floor Installation & Repair
Hardwood, Engineered Hardwood, Laminate Installation etc
Trim Installation – Baseboard, Shoe molding, Quarter round, Casing etc